Thanks to another lovely blog for their One Lovely Blog nomination
Thank you, Buddhasutra, for your nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award. Please check out their awesome Blog for inspiration and uplifting posts. I am humbled by interest in Sthapati and accept the nomination by rules set out below.
One Lovely Blog Award
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven facts about myself
- I am always putting more on my plate than I know what o do with.
- I was born on 8/26/80, very early in the morning.
- I love spending time in parks, surrounded by nature and being in rivers. And I love language.
- I am a became a vegetarian, but have recently had thoughts that this might not be right for me.
- My first name is Joshua, and I’m convinced it’s about the best first name a guy can have.
- I have a birth mark in a discreet place and which I didn’t even know about until I was a teen.
- I have a knack for remembering, in pristine clarity, the most random things but cannot seem to remember the same kind of material others easily retain.
My Awesome Nominations
This is a list of 14 blogs that have inspired me to like, understand, and comment (in no particular order). Thanks to all for their contribution to my journey. Please keep sharing!
Thank you and happy writing!!
Aum Shri Mahaganeshaya Namaha